BlinkShow TV Network is accepting professional music videos for inspiring talents.
Have your music video streamed on our 24 hr. music channel. Where you can receive royalties for being in our lineup. Your music video will be seen by thousands of viewers that are registered to our channel.
Submissions Guidelines: -
- All submitted music tracks are allowed to be pre-published or unpublished material.
- Each track must be a minimum of two minutes and thirty seconds; however, not permitted to exceed five minutes.
- Track must have high studio-quality production (24 bit - 44k - mp3)
- All artists and writers must have the right to claim original material
– a legal proof of copyright must be provided!
- The track cannot have references to derogatory slang, racism, homophobic ideology, or sexually explicit that relates to minors and sex trafficking.
- All writers and artists will have the option of placing all tracks for publishing and distribution by hiring the Blinkshow TV network.
- If the artist or production is using a leased beat or instrumental beats, the artist and production team must provide a legal usage agreement that must be attached.
- All genres of music are accepted for submission.
- All submitted tracks will be screened before approval for placement. *All submissions will concede a clearing process before being approved for compliance
– every artist can be registered with a collective society, but submissions will only be registered with ASCAP.
**Registration is carried out only with ASCAP.
- “All expenses before submission of tracks that rely on the completion of submission are the sole expense of the artist or artists. That includes but is not limited to marketing, travel, ground transport, hotels, production, and promotion.”
It is further understood that all other fees related to the tracks are the artist's sole responsibility and production team.
$99 (one-time fee)
Track = One song and one video
Videos a fee of $199 (Limited Time)
EP = 6 - 8 Tracks
3 - 4 (current introduction fee)
(video format 1920 x 1080 only)
- Submitted Material will be placed in the internal library on the BlinkshowTV Network projects such as, but not limited to:
- Short films and video projects
- Full-length video and film projects
- Full-length movie
- Social Media
- Television Media Platforms
- Training Courses
- Web Seminars
We reserve the right to use all completed and uncompleted content for promotions, marketing, and advertising purposes on the BlinkShow TV Network. (Social Media, Websites, Mobile Apps, flyers, and posters)
BlinkShow TV Network is casting for the Millennials Models of Las Vegas. This show will be aired on the BlinkShow TV Network and shared across the country on the Roku Platform. This is a great experience for new and starting talents.
Live in Las Vegas for 12 months
NV ID or Drivers Lic
Born between 1980 - 1996
23 - 40 yrs. of age
$20 an hour
Copy of show
If you would like to participate in this project please CLICK HERE Reference: Millennial Model
BlinkShow TV Network is casting for the All In Vegas Music Video. Reference to "The Hang Over" movie. Pool party style, fun, bikini pool party vibe music video.
Location: Las Vegas, Vdarra
Date: February 22, 2022
Time: 6p - 8p
*Available: 5p - 9p
Must have transportation
Be available 3 - 4 hrs
NV ID or Drivers Lic
2 outfit changes
Bikini Top wear
Shirt - Tank Top
Party vibe atmosphere
No Smoking on set
No drinking on set
**Food and drinks will be provided
$50 an hour on camera models
$20 an hour crowd
If you would like to participate in this project please CLICK HERE Reference: All In Vegas Music Video